1. Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts
The Colts are a different beast at home, and the Texans aren’t playing well. The home crowd should be charged up for Sunday’s tilt, marking (likely) the last home game of the season, which conveniently coincides with the return of Chuck Pagano.
2. New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills
This is an audition for both QBs, who should be looking for new homes. The Jets organization is embarrassing.
3. Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints
These teams might be playing the best football of any non-playoff team. Cam Newton will look to inspire Panther fans, while Brees will want to convince Sean Payton to return next season.
4. Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions
The Bears need this one, no two-ways about it.
5. Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals
Potential round one matchup. The Ravens will send a message that they are the lead dog in the AFC North.
6. Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants
A healthy Mike Vick puts the nail in the Giants coffin, while sending Andy Reid into the sunset with a win.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tennessee Titans
The Jags are playing good football with Chad Henne at quarterback. He knows this could be his last chance at a starting job. Jake Locker looks lost since returning from injury.
8. St. Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks
Seahawks at home, with seeding implications on the line.
9. Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots
The Patriots have cooled off at the wrong time. They need a statement win, at home, to enter the playoffs on a strong note. Potential bye at stake.
10. Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings
I think Peterson will come close to the record, but fall just short. The Pack should win this game, as they know the Vikings will lean on the run.
11. Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers
The spread is too big, so if you’re a spread-picker – take the Cardinals. They play strong defense and are = starting the second best QB of the season; Brian Hoyer. Justin Smith’s first injury showed everyone how important he is to the 49ers.
12. Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos
The Broncos do the Chiefs a favour and let them control the 2013 Draft.
13. Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins
The Redskins should’ve lost to the Eagles, but Foles missed some easy throws in the waning minutes. The Cowboys win close games, and they should sneak one out in Washington.