1. Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles
I have a sneaking suspicion the Eagles could win this game, but the Bengals have more to play for and their defensive line should do well.
2. New York Giants @ Atlanta Falcons
Although the Giants pass rush is ferocious, the Falcons have too much receiving talent for the G-men. Ryan will be able to get rid of the ball quickly.
3. Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears
Aaron Rodgers has the Pack ready for the playoffs, while the Bears will likely miss out.
4. Washington Redskins @ Cleveland Browns
I expect RG3 to suit up, but even if he doesn’t, I like Kirk Cousins more than Brandon Weeden. Either way, the team will rally around their QB.
5. Minnesota Vikings @ St. Louis Rams
Adrian Peterson will continue his march into the history books, but the Vikings aren’t playing as well as the Rams.
6. Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins
Chad Henne gets revenge on his old team.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ New Orleans Saints
The Bucs will run all over the Saints. The Saints will throw all over the Bucs.
8. Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens
The Ravens are overdue for a win and the Broncos are overdue for a road loss. Firing the offensive coordinator should loosen up the playcalling.
9. Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans
The Texans were embarrassed on Monday. I expect an extra special effort from JJ Watt and company.
10. Seattle Seahawks @ Buffalo Bills
The annual Toronto bowl will once again see the Bills get back on the bus as losers.
11. Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals
If the Cardinals had anyone capable of throwing the ball, I’d pick them for the upset.
12. Carolina Panthers @ San Diego Chargers
Cam Newton finally took off the suit and put on the cape, but the Chargers are in the midst of their patented (too) late-season surge.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers @ Dallas Cowboys
I still believe in Dallas, but the Steelers will be too much after last week’s debacle at home.
14. Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders
The battle for the basement in the AFC West.
15. San Francisco 49ers @ New England Patriots
On Monday, we saw what New England does to playoff teams at Gillette Stadium in December.
16. New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans
Season Record 133-73-1