In a world where many dream of “making it”, few actually do.
Caitlin O’Connor is well on her way to becoming one of the lucky few.
The blonde bombshell from Uniontown, Pennsylvania started performing, singing and dancing at the age of three. Needless to say, she hasn’t stopped since.
Now 22, Caitlin has landed numerous acting roles, established herself as a respected model, and even written and directed a short film. Next on the agenda is Maxim‘s Hometown Hotties contest, in which Caitlin is a finalist.
I had the privilege of sitting down with Caitlin to discuss modelling, passions, what she looks for in a guy and much more. Our conversation is provided below.
1. Caitlin, you’re a finalist in Maxim’s Hometown Hotties contest. Tell us a little bit about the experience and what you’d do if crowned the winner.
The experience of being in the top 10 is one I can hardly describe with words! I’m just so excited and honoured. If I were to win, I would call my grandmother, first thing!
2. You’ve had success as a model, actress and host. Going forward, do you see yourself focusing on one avenue in particular?
Yes, I see myself focusing on being an actress. I’ve been doing comedy skits on Youtube with LRS Comedy and it’s been fun! I definitely love acting!
3. Is there a particular celebrity that has served as an inspiration?
One celebrity who has always been an inspiration to me is Natalie Portman. She is the perfect combination of beauty, brains and talent.
4. I read that your favorite sports team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. If you were playing football, what position do think you’d play?
I think sitting on the couch and yelling at the screen is my best position. I call it “couch coaching.”
Incubus – “Wish You Were Here” and Miguel – “Quickie.”
6. Relationship status?
I am not married.
7. What is the most important quality you look for in a guy?
I love men who are driven, have goals and have a passion and zest for life.
8. The majority of our readers are guys in college. If they wanted to approach you on campus, what advice would you give them?
Smile, be friendly, and don’t be sarcastic. I can take a joke, but I find that a lot of men crack too many jokes when they first meet a girl. It can throw a girl off.
9. Tell us about the best date you’ve ever been on.
My best date was dinner and a movie. Simple things are the best!
10. As you know, we’re in the middle of Movember. Do you like the moustache-look on guys, or should it be reserved for Tom Selleck?
I love scruff of all kinds on a man’s face. It’s definitely very sexy!
11. When you’re not at a photoshoot or on set, what do you do with your free time?
I sleep, eat, and watch television. Yes, boring!
Now some quick one word answers.
12. Favorite colour?
13. Favorite superhero?
14. Iphone or Galaxy?
15. The Hangover or Bridesmaids?
16. Jeans or dresses?
17. Is there anything else you’d like to tell CAVE readers?
If you want to learn more about me, visit my website at www.caitlinoconnor.tv